Hi, I'm Maria. I've been trying to talk to every single voter in Baltimore's 5th district but if we haven't met yet, let me introduce myself,
- I grew up in Grove Park, went to Grove Park Elementary, & attended New All Saints Church.
- At 10, I rallied with community stakeholders to end food desert where I helped bring Shop Rite grocery store to our community.
- At 17, I spoke in front of City Council to fight for youth recreation funding as B.U.I.L.D youth liaison.
- I still consider myself a DOVE as a graduate of Western Senior High School.
- I am a proud HBCU graduate from Lincoln University who before graduating sat on NAACP Lincoln University college chapter board.
- I worked as Criminal defense investigator helping incarcerated clients and have even worked alongside elected officials as a volunteer at the US House of Representatives.
Now I'm ready for a change, to be a fresh perspective, and to be the first Black person to hold this seat. Now, let me represent you in Baltimore City so that we can heal together. Elect a leader who will unite District 5, hold leaders accountable, & fight for Us All! Current leadership has failed. Public safety, education, and the Economy are human issues
– Maria Mandela Vismale
Want to be part of Maria's team? We can win if we only get our message in front of enough people. Click below to join us for one of our weekend voter contact efforts or message us to help in another way.
WHAT BALTIMOREANS ARE SAYING
I saw her page and decided I wanted to call Maria Vismale and talk to her and get her views. Surprisingly she actually answered the phone herself and had the time to talk to me for a half an hour. Please look into her and give her your full consideration. I believe she will do a wonderful job representing the people of her District. God bless you Maria and thank you for taking the time to talk to me.
- Mr. Kennedy
- BALTIMORE CITY COUNCIL -